What Is 4D HIFU?
HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) uses ultrasound waves to create a wound at a dermal level without affecting the top few layers of skin. This advanced treatment works to lift, tighten and knock years off the complexion, without the need for invasive surgery.
4D HIFU is a breakthrough, non-invasive procedure with no downtime for lifting and tightening sagging skin of the brows, cheeks, lower face (jowls), jawline and neck. It uses ultrasound waves to create a wound at a dermal level without affecting the top few layers of skin. It is the only treatment in the market that reaches the SMAS layer (muscle)
- Sagging skin under the chin
- Reduces open pores
- Sagging Jowls
- Turkey neck
- Dropping side of the mouth
- Reduces smoker’s lines
- Lowered eyebrow line
- Lines or wrinkles
What can I expect post treatment?
- Your skin may feel tender immediately after treatment which can last up a few weeks
- No sun exposure for 24-48 hours after the treatment. If you need to be in the sun then a mineral SPF must be applied.
- The treated area may be flush, red and feel tingly
- Bruising and numbness in the treated area may occur which will subside in the next following days or weeks
- No strenuous activity for 48 hours
- Avoid alcohol for 48 hours
How many sessions will I need?
HIFU is a great treatment and delivers dramatic results as little as one – three sessions. Please give yourself a 5 week break in between HIFU sessions.
Results will vary between each individual and can last 1-3 years without maintenance.