Ultrasonic fat cavitation is a new non-invasive procedure that melts fat away without the extensive risks of traditional procedures like liposuction.
Fat cavitation uses radio frequency energy to liquefy fat cells and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. The fat cells cannot withstand this pressure, and therefore disintegrate into a liquid. The body then moves this liquid through the lymphatic system to the liver, where it’s recycled and used as energy.The result is immediate centimetre loss and will leave your skin looking smoother, with less visible dimpling, lumps and bumps.
This treatment is a non-invasive massaging technique which helps with the following:
- decreasing muscle tension
- increasing lymphatic flow to remove toxins and water retention
- making the skin smoother and more toned in appearance
- stimulating the middle layers of skin for increased toning effects
- decreasing the appearance of cellulite