Skip to content
- Please avoid direct sunlight and use SPF
- Sunbathing or prolonged exposure to sunlight as it could add further irritation
- Avoid excess alcohol the next day – your liver is involved in the process and it removes fat cells from your body
- Avoid touching the treated area
- Have a healthy diet and exercise
- Avoid warm/ hot temperature environments such as sunbeds, steam rooms, saunas or hot tubs for 24 hours after treatment.
- You can however, bath or take a shower in luke warm water in the evening following your treatment
- You must drink at least 2 litres of water every day, this aids the ‘flushing out’ process via your lymphatic system.